Customers around the globe trust in our laser sources and industrial laser systems. Be part of a young, dynamic and international team at an innovative company. At the moment, we offer the following vacancies:
We are a well-established photonics company, which develops and markets laser systems world wide. Our lasers are used for marking and micro machining applications. Our customers include renowned corporations in the medical, electronics and automotive industries. A high vertical-integration enables us to be flexible and quick in implementing new ideas.
Our modern ultrashort pulse laser sources are a key skill of our company. They stand out because of their high reliability, easy integrability and easy handling.
For our Laser prodcution for ps-lasers, we are looking for a
Manufacturing Supervisor: Physicist, Engineer (m/f)
You have completed your academic studies and can help us with the following:
- Training in physics/ optics with focus on laser technology/ laser physics
- goal-oriented, autonomous problem-solving
- distinct analytical capabilties
- Teamplayer with leadership qualities
- Coordination of manufacturing to achieve production goals
- Planning and directing of labor to individual sub-projects
- Monitoring and documentation of production metrics and quality specifications
- Determining the best methods and approach to facilitate necessary changes in production flow
Expertise in those fields is desirable. We are proudly giving young professionals a chance.
We are a dynamic company with interesting assignments and challenges.
There are numerous opportunities for you to contribute and implement your own ideas. Feel free to contact us if you are interested in this job offering.
If you’re interested in this position do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application to:
PHOTON ENERGY GmbH
Dr. Hans Amler
Or send us an email: email@example.com